Show your support of Issue 14 by writing a letter to the editor. Below are sample letters to use as inspiration. We encourage you to use your own voice, stories of recovery, as well as facts about Issue 14.
Thank you for your support!
Facts About issue 14
- Not a new tax - renewal of 2.95 mill levy passed in 2007
- Costs the owner of a $100,000 home about $7 per month
- Represents 78% of the ADM annual operating budget
- Funds prevention programs and effective treatment for those suffering from addiction and mental illness
- Impacts more than 50,000 people in Summit County each year
- Funds 24-hour services for mental health and drug-related emergencies
- Has contributed to the 63% decline in opioid deaths since 2016
- Provides students in 17 school districts in Summit County with programs that combat drug abuse and prevent suicide
- Funds mental health and addiction treatment for over 3,000 older adults each year